Built for high-end residential and light commercial applications,PGA series valves are the toughest, most reliable valves in their class.These long-lasting, easy-to-service valves are proven to perform at the highest level, even under harsh temperatures and intense pressure.
The specified carousel id does not exist.
REal time field
The PGA valve maintains a strong, worry-free seal between the body and bonnet, no matter the conditions.
The PGA valve’s body-to-bonnet seal is built to overcome the intense water pressure.Faced with repeated pressure surges.
With a robust electrical design, the PGA valve greatly reduces noise and delivers years of reliable performance.
Multi-drive screws make servicing the PGA valve simple and convenient to get things done faster.
- Water-tight seal between the body and bonnet for maximum confidence, even in the most extreme conditions.
- Robust electrical design for quiet performance you can count on.
- Rugged PVC and glass-filled nylon construction for reliable operation.
- Normally closed, forward flow design.
- Filtered pilot flow to resist debris and clogging.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation.
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. This allows the pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Non-rising flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed.
- Accommodates optional, field-installed PRS-D pressure regulating dial to ensure optimum sprinkler performance.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with battery-operated controllers.
- Optional purple flow control handle for non-potable water.
- Multi-drive screws (Phillips, flathead, hexagonal) for easy maintenance.
|Valve Size||2 in|
|Valve Inlet/Outlet Configuration||NPT Female x NPT Female Threaded|
|Valve Options||Multi-drive Screws, Non-potable|
|Operating Temperature||Temperature: Upto 110°F(43°C)|
|Dimensions||7 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ x 3 1/4″ (18,4 cm) x (14,0 cm) x (8,3 cm)|
|Electrical Specifications||24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid
Inrush current: 0.41A (9.9VA)
Holding current: 0.14A (3.43VA)
Coil resistance: 30-39 Ohms
|Flow Range||Flow without PRS-D option: 2 to 150 GPM (0,5 to 34 m3/h; 0,13 to 9,44 l/s)
Flow with PRS-D option: 5 to 150 GPM (1 to 34 m3/h; 0,32 to 9,44 l/s)
|Operating Pressure||15 to 150 psi (1,0 to 10,4 bar)|
- 200-PGA: 10″ x 7¾” x 5″ (25,4 cm) x (23,5 cm) x (12,7 cm)