Built for high-end residential and light commercial applications,baccara valves are the toughest, most reliable valves in their class.These long-lasting, easy-to-service valves are proven to perform at the highest level, even under harsh temperatures and intense pressure.
The specified carousel id does not exist.
REal time field
The valve maintains a strong, worry-free seal between the body and bonnet, no matter the conditions.
The valve’s body-to-bonnet seal is built to overcome the intense water pressure.Faced with repeated pressure surges.
With a robust electrical design, the valve greatly reduces noise and delivers years of reliable performance.
Multi-drive screws make servicing the valve simple and convenient to get things done faster.
- Water-tight seal between the body and bonnet for maximum confidence, even in the most extreme conditions.
- Robust electrical design for quiet performance you can count on.
- Rugged PVC and glass-filled nylon construction for reliable operation.
- Normally closed, forward flow design.
- Filtered pilot flow to resist debris and clogging.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation.
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. This allows the pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Non-rising flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed.
- Accommodates optional, field-installed PRS-D pressure regulating dial to ensure optimum sprinkler performance.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with battery-operated controllers.
- Optional purple flow control handle for non-potable water.
- Multi-drive screws (Phillips, flathead, hexagonal) for easy maintenance.
|Function||2 Way NC|
|Ports size||3/4″, 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″ BSPT & NPT|
|Pressure range||0.3 to 10bar|
|Temperature range||Fluid : 5ºC to 50ºC (no freezing Ambient : -10ºC to 50ºC)|
|Materials in contact with media||Manual override:
Stainless Steel AISI 300 & 400 series
3/4″ – 1″ : EPDM | 1-1/2″ – 2″ : NR
Buna – N
Stainless Steel AISI 300 series
|Solenoid||G75, 2W NC solenoids, all voltages
AC, DC and Latch
|Coil voltage||Voltage and power consumption
All Baccara coil voltages are ± 10% of nominal