Built for high-end residential and light commercial applications,PGA series valves are the toughest, most reliable valves in their class.These long-lasting, easy-to-service valves are proven to perform at the highest level, even under harsh temperatures and intense pressure.
REal time field
The PGA valve maintains a strong, worry-free seal between the body and bonnet, no matter the conditions.
The PGA valve’s body-to-bonnet seal is built to overcome the intense water pressure.Faced with repeated pressure surges.
With a robust electrical design, the PGA valve greatly reduces noise and delivers years of reliable performance.
Multi-drive screws make servicing the PGA valve simple and convenient to get things done faster.
- Water-tight seal between the body and bonnet for maximum confidence, even in the most extreme conditions.
- Robust construction and electrical design for quiet performance you can count on.
- Rugged PVC and glass-filled nylon construction for reliable operation.
- Normally closed, forward flow design.
- Filtered pilot flow to resist debris and clogging.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation.
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. This allows the pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller.
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of parts during field service.
- Non-rising flow control handle adjusts water flow as needed.
- Accommodates optional, field-installed PRS-D pressure regulating dial to ensure optimum sprinkler performance.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with battery-operated controllers.
- Optional purple flow control handle for non-potable water.
|Valve Size||1.5 in|
|Valve Inlet/Outlet Configuration||NPT Female x NPT Female Threaded|
|Valve Options||Multi-drive Screws, Non-potable|
|Operating Temperature||Temperature: Upto 110°F(43°C)|
|Dimensions||7 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ x 3 1/4″ (18,4 cm) x (14,0 cm) x (8,3 cm)|
|Electrical Specifications||24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid
Inrush current: 0.41A (9.9VA)
Holding current: 0.14A (3.43VA)
Coil resistance: 30-39 Ohms
|Flow Range||Flow without PRS-D option: 2 to 150 GPM (0,5 to 34 m3/h; 0,13 to 9,44 l/s)
Flow with PRS-D option: 5 to 150 GPM (1 to 34 m3/h; 0,32 to 9,44 l/s)
|Operating Pressure||15 to 150 psi (1,0 to 10,4 bar)|
- 150-PGA: 8″ x 6¾” x 3½” (20,3 cm) x (17,2 cm) x (8,9 cm)